Online Submission of Manuscript
All manuscripts must be submitted on-line through the website. First-time users will have to register at this site. Registered authors can keep track of their articles after logging into the site using their user name and password. If you experience any problems, please contact our editorial office by e-mail at email@example.com
The contributor may provide names of two or three qualified reviewers who have had experience in the subject of the submitted manuscript, but who are not affiliated with the same institutes as the contributor/s. However, the selection of these reviewers is at the sole discretion of the editor.
When you submit an article, the following items must be included. Manuscripts that do not adhere to the following instructions will be returned to the corresponding author for technical revision before undergoing peer review.
- Unblinded Title Page/First Page File/covering letter: All information that can reveal your identity should be here. Use MS word files. Do not zip the files. Provide the highest degree of each author. The covering letter must include:
- A full statement to the editor about all submissions and previous reports that might be regarded as redundant publication of the same or very similar work. Copies of such material should be included with the submitted paper, to help the editor decide how to handle the matter.
- A statement of financial or other relationships that might lead to a conflict of interest, if that information is not included in the manuscript itself or in an authors' form
- A statement that the manuscript has been read and approved by all the authors, that the requirements for authorship as stated earlier in this document have been met, and that each author believes that the manuscript represents honest work if that information is not provided in another form (see below); and
- The name, address, telephone number and email of all authors including the corresponding author, who is responsible for communicating with the other authors about revisions and final approval of the proofs, if that information is not included in the manuscript itself.
The contributors' form and copyright transfer form (template provided below) have to be submitted in original with the signatures of all the contributors within two weeks from submission via email as a scanned image.