Indexing and Abstracting
International Journal of Medical Research and Review (IJMRR) is constantly upgrading its indexing and abstracting in various agencies. Regular efforts are made to archive published manuscripts in various archiving platforms which are authenticate.
5. PKP: The PKP Index is a database of articles, books, and conference proceedings using PKP's free, open source Open Journal Systems, Open Monograph Press, and Open Conference Systems software applications.
6. WorldCat: WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals.
8. Europub: EuroPub is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature, with indexed records from active, authoritative journals, and indexes articles from journals all over the world. The result is an exhaustive database that assists research in every field.
9. Scilit: The name Scilit uses components of the words “scientific” and “literature”. This database of scholarly works is developed and maintained by the open access publisher MDPI.
10. CNKI Database
11. IMSEAR: Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (IMSEAR) is an archive of selected publications in health sciences in the WHO South-East Asia Region.
13. ScienceOpen: ScienceOpen is a discovery platform with interactive features for scholars to enhance their research in the open, make an impact, and receive credit for it. Authors are recommended to create a profile and upload their published manuscript in order to further enhance the reach of the study published.
14. Citefactor: Citefactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals.
15. Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI).
16. Jour Informatics
15. International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) database
1. Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (To verify, Click Here)