Article Processing Charges(APC)
International Journal of Medical Research and Review (IJMRR) is being run by Siddharth Health research and social welfare society, Bhopal, India, dedicated to encourage research in the field of Medical and allied health sciences. Due to costs towards article processing, maintenance of paper in secured data storage system, databases and other financial constraints, authors are required to pay Rs. 4000/- (Indian Authors affiliated to Indian Institutes) and 90 USD (Foreign Authors) per article submitted for Original Research Article, Systematic Review, Meta Analysis and Case Series. For Case Reports APC will be Rs 2500/- (Indian Authors affiliated to Indian Institutes) and 70 USD (Foreign Authors) per article submitted.
For Printed Issue Authors are required to pay Rs. 750/- extra for one Copy.
Article-processing charges are required for
- Journal Hosting System [OJS]
- XML generation for Indexing
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Pagination & typesetting
- Inclusion in Crossref, giving a permanent DOI and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving, where appropriate, is an internationally recognized, open access repositories.
- Printing and binding of hard copies and its postage charges.