Digital Archiving Policy
We are preserving our content in a dedicated, digital archiving referred to as Long Term Preservation and Archiving (LTPA).
International Journal of Medical Research and Review is putting in constant efforts to archive the published manuscripts in various archiving and Indexing agencies, which are as under:
Metadata harvesting is done at
- We digitally archive all the published manuscript in LOCKSS via PKP
- Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (International Journal of Medical Research and Review).
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): are a Next Generation Multi-Level Repository-based Service Provider. (Under Process)
- Zenodo (All the manuscripts accepted for Publication in the International Journal of Medical Research and Review will be manually updated on the Community created in Zenodo, as to provide a wider reach to the Published Manuscripts. The update on the community will be done regularly)
- We are also exploring some more digital archiving platform and soon will be able to archive in more archiving agencies.
- TherapoidTm by Open TherapeuticsTm (A preprint server for hosting manuscripts.)
- World Catalogue of Scientific Journals: World Catalogue of Scientific Journals, or a list of the most known and prestigious scientific journals, is intended to promote science and education worldwide. The system of science and education promotion as a free-of-charge and generally available offer can be and is presented in the form of an on-line system.
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
- Road: The Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources.
- Ulrich's Periodical