Digital Archiving Policy
We are preserving our content in a dedicated, digital archiving referred to as Long Term Preservation and Archiving (LTPA).
International Journal of Medical Research and Review is putting in constant efforts to archive the published manuscripts in various archiving and Indexing agencies, which are as under:
Metadata harvesting is done at
- Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (International Journal of Medical Research and Review).
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): are a Next Generation Multi-Level Repository-based Service Provider. (Under Process)
- We are eagerly awaiting for the PKP PN plugin to be released for OJS 3.x. (Archiving to LOCKSS via PKP). As per the recent information from the PKP project, they will be releasing the plugin soon (within few months). As we are hosting our Journal by Open Journal System (OJS), once this plugin will be available, we would be able to do digital archiving with PKP PN.
- Zenodo (All the manuscripts accepted for Publication in the International Journal of Medical Research and Review will be manually updated on the Community created in Zenodo, as to provide a wider reach to the Published Manuscripts. The update on the community will be done regularly)
- We are also exploring some more digital archiving platform and soon will be able to archive in more archiving agencies.
- TherapoidTm by Open TherapeuticsTm (A preprint server for hosting manuscripts.)
- World Catalogue of Scientific Journals: World Catalogue of Scientific Journals, or a list of the most known and prestigious scientific journals, is intended to promote science and education worldwide. The system of science and education promotion as a free-of-charge and generally available offer can be and is presented in the form of an on-line system.
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
- Road: The Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources.
- Ulrich's Periodical
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF).